Patients admitted into acute care hospitals present with complex medical issues, and providers can now focus on receiving timely updates on a patients’ overall health instead of focusing on a specific encounter. VersaSuite’s flexible and scalable solutions are intuitive and customizable, improving efficiency and reducing manual errors so healthcare provider can focus on comprehensive patient care.
The Intelligent Acute Care Hospital Information System Solution
Versasuite’s Acute Care Hospital Information System Solution is designed to allow health care professionals to electronically acquire, preserve, and access vital patient health information in acute care and ambulatory care settings.
Flexible & Scalable
Acute Care Hospital Information System Key Features
- Provide a real-time connection to numerous facilities for a unified approach to patient results and clinical care.
- Place the necessary control to securely access patient information across an entire care team without sacrificing the most important aspect of the workflow; patient care.
- Simplify meeting often vague Meaningful Use requirements so that providers can stay focused on patient care.
- Same user interface in the ambulatory, ED, and inpatient environments
- Automatic and seamless passing of codes to patient billing
- Exam summaries generated with a single click