Small and Critical Access Hospitals (CAH) face the unique challenge of having to do more with fewer resources, so choosing the right EHR is imperative to hospital and community success.
No Integration Needed
VersaSuite’s integrated HIS, EHR, and EPM provides the technology CAHs need in a software suite that can be scaled to fit your unique services and workflow. Automating everything from admission to discharge, our Critical Access Hospital Solution is the only intelligent, end-to-end inpatient and outpatient EHR, HIS, and PM system that requires no integration. Everything inherently communicates because every function and module is part of a unified code-set, and all of the data resides in a single database. From improved patient care and workflow efficiency to better communication and customized reporting, VersaSuite helps reduce errors and generate optimal return on investment.
Critical Access Hospital Information System Key Features
- Easily record complaints, illness history, and review of symptoms
- Generate reports and other charting in just minutes
- Seamlessly integrated practice management and a single database eliminate redundant data entry.
- Quickly access lab results, medication history, and electronic prescriptions and refills
- One-click access to PACS Imaging, Order Entry, EMAR, ETAR, Billing, and Patient Demographics
- Integrated voice dictation with Dragon Medical™ and M*Modal™
Flexible templates support the wide variety of data and symptoms necessary for clear diagnosis and treatment within a wide variety of medical specialties, allowing for customization of template layout and details to best suit your proven workflow while increasing productivity. Busy physicians can save valuable time by recording notes with conveniently integrated voice transcription, and our robust library of ICD and CPT codes allows you to electronically capture, submit, and track charges efficiently.