The annual NRHA Rural Health Conference is the nation’s largest rural health conference, created for all of those with an interest in rural health care, including rural health practitioners, hospital administrators, clinic directors and lay health workers, social workers, state and federal health employees, academics, community members and more.
Visit NRHA’s Member Center near the exhibit hall to:
- connect and make plans with other members
- update your member profile
- learn about NRHA Connect, an exclusive social networking site
- visit with NRHA advocacy staff and learn what’s happening on Capitol Hill
- sign up to participate in grassroots webinars
- discover how you can become more involved in NRHA