At VersaSuite, the outer limits of creativity in software design and development are helping to shape the future of healthcare.
Powered by imagination, dedication, attention to detail, and an honest and strong commitment to excellence, VersaSuite is leading the industry to bring advanced and easy to use healthcare automation through EHR and HIS to clinics, practices, surgical centers, and hospitals all over the world. Founded in 1994 and based in Austin, Texas, VersaSuite is an alias for the company’s official name, Universal Software Solutions Inc. (USSI), though USSI has been doing business as VersaSuite since the early 2000s. Our flagship product, VersaSuite Adaptive EHR & HIS Solutions, is 100% designed and programmed in Austin, Texas by one core team of developers since June 2nd, 1997.
VersaSuite is a comprehensive integrated software solution that automates healthcare in medical enterprises of all sizes, ambulatory and inpatient. Healthcare automation brings tremendous benefits:
- E/M coding assistance to generate the highest possible billing codes and revenues
- Batch billing and EOB to save time and resources
- Fine-tuned inventory and pharmaceutical inventory control
- Back up and secure sensitive patient data
- Fast data entry using VersaSuite’s click-based data entry
- Ability to pass data back and forth between providers
EHR, HIS, and Other Advanced Solutions
VersaSuite is comprised of modules that perform specific tasks to support the wide-ranging needs of the most demanding clinical environments. Below are just a few of VersaSuite’s modules:
- Enterprise Practice Management (EPM)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Inventory Management (INV)
- Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving Communication System (RIS/PACS)